New Premium subscription 11.99 euro

Preguntas generales sobre como funciona Cactuseros
hamish

New Premium subscription 11.99 euro

Post by hamish »

Hi,

I've been able to make some savings with the site hosting which I am passing on the members. Also to encourage some new members to the site.

Less than 1 euro per month! Have fun! :b007: :b008:

https://www.cactuseros.com/VerModosPago

Hamish
marcoantonio10

Post by marcoantonio10 »

Very interesting, Hamish. With this fee it is very easy to make premium.Thank you. :b025:
marcoantonio10

Post by marcoantonio10 »

Hello, again, Hamish. I have thought a lot about your new Premium user offer ... Just make an observation: the interest of the page, basically, is in the identification of plants. If it is free to upload plants without limit for identification, Which one do you think can be the attraction to pay a little more than 11 euros? Honestly, there is no good reason to be Premium. Best regards. Marco Antonio. :b007: :b007: :b007: Hola,de nuevo,Hamish.He pensado bastante en tu nueva oferta de usuario Premium..Solamente hacerte una observación:el interés de la página,basicamente, está en la identificación de plantas.Si es gratis subir plantas sin limite para su identificación,cuál crees que puede ser el atractivo para pagar poco más de 11 euros? Honestamente,no hay una buena razón para ser Premium.Saludos cordiales.Marcoantonio10.
hamish

Post by hamish »

Hi MarcoAntonio10, thanks for your comments. Of course with the premium subscription you are able to enter the competition and that's one of the best features of cacuseros.com. Also to get access to features for managing your collections. All the revenue goes towards supporting and hosting the site. :b022: