la pagina tiene varios problemas tecnicos!!!!

Sugerencias e ideas de los usuarios para mejorar el sitio.
Namaste

la pagina tiene varios problemas tecnicos!!!!

Post by Namaste »

quien se ocupa de administrarla? ahora no se puede entrar a la base de datos. Todos los días falla algo distinto. Por favor, están cobrando un servicio por una pagina que no tiene mantenimiento. Gracias!!! :b011:
hamish

Post by hamish »

Hola Namaste,

Sorry you've been having issues with the site. I'm not aware of issues with the database but if you could send me details of the error you got I will take a look.

Please either reply here or message me.

thanks
Namaste

Post by Namaste »

Al entrar en la base de datos, fichas de especies, en algunas letras no se puede entrar. Sale el siguiente error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageExistsOnS3() in /var/www/html/cs_produccion/Controller/Comandos/ComandoAbstracto.php on line 513
Namaste

Post by Namaste »

:b011:
JoseGon

Post by JoseGon »

Hola Hamish, aún persiste el problema que tengo de no poder subir nuevas fotos del ejemplar que he subido a la página. Me notofica un error pero no puedo hacer nada por subsanarlo. Que se puede hacer? Gracias
margim02

Post by margim02 »

Hi Hamish!!!

There are several bugs in the page :b017:

First of all, the problem I mentioned in relation to the uploading of photopraphs in a Species file (as Moderator), still persits. For example, the Species Crassula ovata cv. Hummel s Sunset. I upload the photo, but it is not visible.

Second, it is not possible to have access to some Gender, for ex., Mammillaria. It appears:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageExistsOnS3() in /var/www/html/cs_produccion/Controller/Comandos/ComandoAbstracto.php on line 513

In third place, the photo contest punctuation is zero for all of them, and the order fluctuates randomly.

I think that new users cannot upload their profile pictures correctly.

May be I forget some other issue.

I must apologize for my poor english!!!!

Thanks!!!!!! :b018: :b018:
margim02

Post by margim02 »

:hi:

Another failure more: users are not visible in the chat window, on the left side.

:b018: :b018:
margim02

Post by margim02 »

First problem solved: I change the photo for Crassula ovata cv. Hummel s Sunset, and the upload worked correctly!!!
:b025: :b018: :b018:
Umastyx

Post by Umastyx »

Hello Hamish,
I see the same problems as margim (fatal error in some genders e.g. Euphorbia), empty chat and random picture winners. Hope you could fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks for your help. :| :|
hamish

Post by hamish »

Hi,

Thanks for all your comments. They're really useful. Please bear with me - I'm looking into them!

Hamish